Dentists @ Canning Vale Offer Quality Dental Implants in Canning Vale
Dental implants in Canning Vale are often an excellent choice for adults of all ages. If you are missing teeth, dental implants offer many specific advantages over other options such as bridges and dentures. Implants look, feel, and function like natural teeth, allowing you to love your smile once again. At Dentists @ Canning Vale, we offer dental implants alongside a wide range of other dental services.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of Teeth Implants in Canning Vale
Dental implants offer you a second chance at a healthy, beautiful smile. It’s important to take care of your implants so that they will reward you with years of stress-free function and beauty. Fortunately, taking care of your implants is a lot like taking care of your natural teeth. When you get dental implants, be sure to:
- Follow post-surgical instructions carefully. Your mouth will be sensitive after surgery and the area around the implant may be swollen and tender, so avoid contact with that part of your mouth as it heals.
- Resume brushing and flossing when you can. Once your mouth is completely healed, it’s important to get back to regular brushing and flossing and continue these habits daily for life. Skipping brushing or flossing could lead to the same issues that led to you needing implants in the first place.
- Continue to see your dentist regularly. Schedule regular check-ups with your dentist just as you have always done. The same problems that caused you to lose your natural teeth can also cause implant failure, so it’s essential to catch these problems early with regular dental visits.
Benefits of Dental Implant in Canning Vale
Teeth are designed to last a lifetime, but in the real world, this doesn’t always happen. Replacing missing teeth is important to the health of your other teeth as well as your overall health. Dental implants are the gold standard when it comes to replacing missing teeth – here are some of the benefits.
- Implants act like natural teeth. You most likely won’t be able to tell the difference between your implant and your natural teeth when it comes to speaking, brushing, and chewing.
- Implants can last a lifetime. Where a bridge may last only ten years or so, an implant can last decades.
- Implants help prevent bone loss. Missing teeth can lead to bone loss, but implants can help mitigate this problem by filling the empty space and helping maintain the structure of the mouth.
- Implants help prevent premature ageing. Missing teeth and the resulting bone loss can cause facial sagging that makes you appear older than you are. Implants help preserve a youthful, healthy appearance.
Why Trust Dentists @ Canning Vale For Your Canning Vale Dental Implant
At Dentists @ Canning Vale, we offer professional dental care with a focus on quality and comfort. We provide a range of service including implants, dentures, general dentistry, and much more. We are preferred providers for major health funds, as well. We can also offer walk-in and same-day appointments. Contact us today to schedule your next visit.